Friday, July 8, 2011

Quirk

Definition, synonyms and related words for quirk taken from http://www.merriam-webster.com :)

An example sentence from the website: Everyone has their little quirks. Agree :) Everyone has their own characteristics, be it a hobby, interest, habit, etc. that people may think are weird, but that's what makes them who they are and what separates them from everybody else.

Some things about me that I think people find or would find weird:
 1. I don't like seafood >_< except for salmon sashimi and tuna sandwich (the one with mayonnaise, onions, and stuff). If it's done/cooked in any other way, I don't like it anymore @_@

2. Whenever I eat a sandwich/burger, I have this weird habit of eating the bread first and leaving a portion of the filling to eat afterwards. ^^;

3. I like very gothic or very funky and colorful designs.

4. I easily get cold, but I prefer it that way. I like the feeling of cold weather with a blanket wrapped around me or with a jacket on.

5. I think my hair needs two kinds of shampoo.  One for regular use, and the other to just give it something 'new' from time to time.

Weird? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment