Friday, July 8, 2011

Whatever! Shirts

Graphic tees are my wardrobe staples.  For days that I am too lazy to dress up, I just put one on and pair it with jeans and sandals or sneakers.

One of my favorite graphic tee brand is Whatever! from Robinsons Department Store. I always check out what new designs they have whenever we go to Robinsons.  The price ranges from Php199.75-Php249.50.

You Keep Popping Into My Thoughts
This is the latest one I bought. It's actually a sleepwear set, but I can go out with the shirt :) The matching pants have the popcorn character printed all over it. The set costs Php400.00. You can also buy the pants or shirt separately.







 

My former colleague gave me this Plants VS Zombies shirt :)





These are the other ones I bought for the past years. I feel that I would add more. We don't always go to Robinsons, so I'm bound to buy one on our next trip. :)

Paris France
Whatever!
Yeah Hi Whateverrr

Rocco's World Famous Italian Ices
Little Miss Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment